Technaura Systems GmbH/fastnforward.technuara.com are committed to respecting the privacy of our clients and visitors to our website. We understand that privacy is important for all our users\visitors\clients and therefore secure it with great care in accordance with the EU data protection legislation.
Our privacy statement provides details on how Technaura Systems GmbH (referred to as ‘we’ or ‘Technaura’ in this policy) collect and use your personal data or information (referred to in this policy as ‘information’). It does not apply to websites or products that are linked to a different privacy statement. It also does not apply to ‘information’ or ‘data’ that we process on behalf of our customers, such data is governed by our agreement with specific customers.
We request you to kindly read carefully our practices regarding how we collect and treat your personal data.
Personal Data We Collect
Information Directly Provided by You: We collect information that you provide us directly when you use our website, products and other services and during your social media interactions with us, participation in our survey, promotions, job application and downloading on our website. The information includes your name, job title, email address, phone number, address, city, country and any other data that you enter into our forms.
When you visit the sites some of the data is automatically collected including your Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, time spent on the page.
Information Collected Through Social Media and Other Platforms: We collect information about you through when you interact with us through third-party platforms or social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram. We are not responsible for your data protection of the third-party platforms. The collection of data through these platforms depends on your privacy settings for the same.
At Technaura/fastnforward.technaura.com, you may decline to provide personal information. But if you chose that option for services\products that mandates sharing information, those services\products may not be available to you.
Use of Personal Data:
Generally, we use your data to meet our contractual obligations with you with regards to providing the services\products. We can also process your information for our and our clients’ system security.
Some of the purposes that we may use your information for are the following:
- Manage your order\agreement
- Identify and communicate with you
- Respond to your queries
- Operate and update our internal systems, website and product
- Enhance your experience
- Protect the security of our systems
- Investigate against illegal activity
- Prevent fraud, spamming, cheating activities
- Marketing and advertising
- Provide customer support\assistance
- Monitor trends, usage and activity pattern
- Comply with regulations and auditing purpose
Sharing Personal Data
- Within Technaura Systems GmBH/fastnforward.technaura.com and other group of companies including Hadronfinsys. We may share client information with regards to specific searches for suitable expertise that the clients may require.
- With the third-party service provider and other affiliates who provide us with support to perform the contractual obligations with our clients. These third parties have access to your personal data only for specific jobs and are not entitled to use the data for any other purpose.
- With our partners such as event sponsors whose provide information that is relevant to you.
- The research companies whose reports\white papers are offered on our websites.
- With the third-party vendors who provide us service with regards to our data protection, system security, marketing management, data backup, conferencing and any other communication tools.
- With the other parties in the event of merger and acquisition, sale of assets, corporate reshuffle, financing, change in management, bankruptcy and other similar processes of the company.
- With the regulatory authority, if it is necessary to comply with the law.
- With the third-party, if required, to investigate fraud, data security and other illegal activities.
Your personal data is retained within our secured networks and is accessible to authorized people. To ensure sound protection and confidentiality of your data we have implemented well-accepted security procedures. For example, we use encryption, firewalls, intrusion detection software and manual security procedures. It is, however, difficult to assure that hacking or unauthorized access will never occur. We request you to take the required measures to ensure the safety of your personal data.
We retain your personal data until the task for which the data was collected has been performed.
Your personal data may be transferred to systems outside your country, state or jurisdiction, including the European Union. For example, Technaura has many teams of experts at various locations in Europe and outside. These teams would be engaged in performing the agreement with clients that may not be in the same locations. The data protection laws may differ from your jurisdiction. In any case, we will put in place appropriate technical measures to ensure that the personal information is adequately protected.
- Access, rectify and delete your information: You have the right to access, correct or delete any of your personal information held by us. You can rectify the way we process your information. The request to do so can be declined by us on legal grounds.
- Restrict or withdrawing consent: You have the right to restrict or withdraw your consent on the processing of your personal data. For instance, after the initial tasks, you can withdraw your consent for data specific to the initial phase only.
- Data Portability: You have the right to transfer your personal data to another data controller.
- Additional Information: You have the right to seek additional information regarding the processing and transfer of your personal data to different locations.
- Complaint: If you have any complaint about your personal data processing, you can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Object: You can object to the processing of your personal data. We would not use the data upon your request as long as it is within legitimate grounds.
Links to other Websites
If you have any question regarding this policy or any other privacy concern or would like to request a copy of the information we hold about you, please contact us at email@example.com. Or send us a letter at:
Technaura Systems GmbH
Kaiser Strasse 15
Change in Policy
We may revise our privacy practices and policy from time to time. If we do, we will post an updated version of this document on our website. In case there is any fundamental change to the use of your personal data, we will inform you in advance. It will have different data and version number from the one set out below. You are advised to check our website periodically for updates.